A.Y. McDonald 10″ Submersible Motors
10” Asynchronous two-pole submersible motor, rewindable type, with external shell made in AISI 316 stainless steel and supports in cast iron with paint coating (standard version). Cooling and lubrication of the thrust bearing assembly and carbon bushes is provided by a mixture of water and glycol. Squirrel-cage rotor mounted on self-centering thrust bearing. Overload protection must be provided by user.
A.Y. McDonald 10″ Submersible Motors Features
- 304 Stainless Steel for All Parts that Come in Contact with Water.
- 304 Stainless Steel Motor Shaft.
- Squirrel-Cage Rotor Mounted on a Self-Centering Thrust Bearing.
- Stator Housed in an Airtight 304L Stainless Steel Casing (can-type)
- Temp Rating 95ºF.
A.Y. McDonald SM1033 100HP460V Submersible Motor Technical Details
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: 304 Stainless Steel
- HORSEPOWER: 100 HP
- CABLE LENGTH: 26 ft.
- VOLTAGE: 3ø, 460V
- FULL LOAD AMPS: 146
- FLANGE: NEMA 10″
- MAX OPERATING DEPTH: 984 ft
- STARTER KIT REQUIRED
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov