The Berkeley 10PN-10 is a shallow well jet pump, PN series, engineered with a fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic body to provide total corrosion resistance and high resistance to abrasion. The PN series pumps are ideal for wells with pumping levels of 25 feet or less. Self-priming after the pump housing is initially filled with water.
- 1 HP
- Motor Voltage: 115/230
- Pipe Tapping Sizes: Suction 1-1/4 in, Discharge 1in.
- Quality constructed of fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic polypropylene for total corrosion resistance
- Corrosion-resistant polypropylene nozzle and venturi
- Precision-molded polycarbonate impeller for perfect balance ….ultra-smooth for highest performance and efficiency
- Precision molded diffuser allows pump to prime faster and handle more air
- Heavy-duty motor with stainless steel shaft and dual heavy duty ball bearings
- Dual voltage voltage motors are shipped at the 230v setting
- Professional quality pre-set 30-50 PSI allows for cut-in pressure adjustments
- New nozzle clean-out with easy plug removal and access for ease of service
- New drain plug, bottom mounted, for easy draining and winterization
- Water systems
- Booster pump
- Marine use
- Mist sprayers – poultry
- Fountains and water features
This item has a warranty of 12 months from date of original installation, or 18 months from date of manufacture.