The Berkeley 5HN is a shallow well jet pump, ProJet HN series, engineered with a close-grained cast iron body, specially treated for corrosion resistance. The ProJet HN models provide excellent performance with good pressure for wells to 25 feet deep. Self-priming after the priming chamber has been filled with water.
- 1/2 HP
- Motor Voltage: 115/230
- Pipe Tapping Sizes: Suction 1-1/4 in, Discharge 1in.
- Maximum Liquid Temperature: 140 °F
- Quality construction using close-grained cast iron. Drain port provided for easy winterizing
- Built-in jet and nozzle made of high strength lexan for maximum resistance to corrosion and abrasion
- Precision molded diffuser means pump primes faster and handles more air
- Noryl impeller is precision-molded for perfect balance. Ultra-smooth for highest performance and efficiency
- Mechanical shaft seal is precision lapped and highly polished carbon-ceramic with stainless steel parts. Internal design guarantees continuous water lubrication
- Superior insulation materials on the motor windings protect against excessive moisture and contaminants
- Heavy-duty ball bearings are shielded and permanently lubricated. Extensively tested to ensure extended life and smooth operation
- Pressure switch is professional quality. Allows adjustable cut-in and differential settings (20 PSI)
- Water systems and sprinkling for homes, farms and cottages.
This item has a warranty of 12 months from date of original installation, or 18 months from date of manufacture.