The Berkeley 7SN is a shallow well jet pump, ProJet HN series, engineered with a close-grained cast iron body, specially treated for corrosion resistance.
- 3/4 HP.
- Motor Voltage: 115/230.
- Pipe Tapping Sizes: Suction 1-1/4 in, Discharge 1 in.
- Switch Setting: 30-50.
- Quality close-grained cast iron body plus drain port provided for easy winterizing.
- Built-in lexan jet nozzle and venturi for maximum resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
- Clean out plug provided for ease of service.
- Precision molded NORYL Impeller for perfect balance and ultra-smooth for highest performance and efficiency.
- With multi-port, precision molded, reinforced polypropylene diffuser, pump primes faster and handles more air.
- Carbon-ceramic mechanical shaft seal with stainless steel parts. Internal design guarantees continuous water lubrication.
- Superior insulation materials protect motor windings against excessive moisture and contamination.
- Die Cast balanced rotor under high pressures and dynamically balanced for uniform performance and greater efficiency.
- Stainless steel pump and motor shaft for maximum corrosion resistance.
- One-piece threaded shaft for positive impeller drive and alignment.
- Dustproof cover protects all electrical components from dirt, dust and insects.
- Professional quality pressure switch has adjustable cut-in with fixed differential of 20 PSI.
- Water systems and sprinkling for homes, farms and cottages.