The Berkeley close-coupled end-suction pumps are ideal for most applications requiring high performance, easy maintenance and moderate initial cost. Its cast iron construction with unique back pull-out design permits access to the impeller without disturbing the piping.
- Type “B” electric motor drive
- Four-position discharge can be positioned for fast and easy piping
- Premium-grade motors, NEMA, for greater efficiency, reliability and longevity.
- Maintenance-free shaft seal, self-lubricating and corrosion-resistant, provides maximum abrasion resistance without leaking
- Replaceable slip-on rugged stainless steel shaft sleeve provides maximum corrosion and wear resistance
- Replaceable bronze wear ring is available on some models
- Precision-machined Impeller to optimize performance and operating efficiencies
- Heavy-duty volute case with thick wall and close-grained cast iron construction stands tough in high-demand environment
- Multiple taps for easy priming and draining