The Berkeley B82411 is a centrifugal pump, SSCX series, engineered with a stainless steel housing and shaft for maximum corrosion resistance in chemical and water applications. This model features a stainless steel impeller for increased durability. The SSCX series centrifugal pumps feature high-head performance and quiet operation. These pumps are remarkably versatile and have corrosion-resistant dependability.
- 3/4 HP
- Motor Voltage: 115/230
- Pipe Tapping Sizes: Suction 1-1/4 in, Discharge 1 in.
- Enclosure: ODP
- Stainless-steel housing and shaft allow a smooth flow path to ensure quiet operation
- Rated to a maximum operating temperature of 250°F
- Mechanical shaft seals are precision lapped and highly polished for long life and reliability
- The standard seal in a SSCX series is a buna carbon/ceramic. The volute uses a buna O-ring to seal the pumping chamber sections. Other seal options include:
- Viton with carbon/ceramic faces, includes Viton O-ring change out in pump volute
- Viton with carbon/silicon carbide faces, includes Viton O-ring change out in pump volute
- 304 Stainless steel impeller for increased durability
- Drain/vent ports make priming and draining easier and faster
- Water circulation
- Booster service
- Liquid transfer
- Spray systems
- Jockey pumps
- OEM applications
This item has a warranty of 12 months from date of original installation, or 24 months from date of manufacture.