The Berkeley MGPS20E is a high pressure booster pump with a stainless steel motor adapter and base. The MGPS booster pumps are the most durable booster pump available. The proven Signa Seal floating impeller design minimizes thrust loads allowing for continuous operation without damage to motor bearings, mechanical seal or pump hydraulic components.
- 1 HP
- Motor voltage: 115/230
- Pipe tapping sizes: Inlet 1”, Outlet 1”
- Gallons Per Minute (GPM): 20
- Proven multi-stage design greatly reduces problems with abrasives and running dry
- Acetal impellers molded with precision for perfect balance…ultra-smooth for highest performance and efficiency
- Precision molded diffusers provide superior performance with high resistance to corrosion and abrasion
- Mechanical shaft seal built with precision lapped and highly polished carbon ceramic, stainless steel construction. Internal design guarantees continuous water lubrication.
- Motor windings with superior insulation materials to protect against excessive moisture and contaminants…assure prolonged motor life
- Heavy-duty ball bearings, shielded and permanently lubricated, extensively tested to ensure extended life and smooth, quiet operation
- Dustproof cover protects all electrical components from dirt, dust and insects; ventilating air cannot contaminate
- Residential, commercial or agricultural pressure washing
- Booster and spray systems
- Filtration and reverse osmosis
- General purpose pumping