The Berkeley BPDH25 is a high head, series BPD, corrosion-resistant self-priming sprinkler pump engineered with a fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic body. The quick-priming BPD series pumps feature lightweight construction in a self-priming design. These models offer a stronger pump body with reinforcement ribs and also a new 2 in. suction that is designed for the professional pump contractor.
- 2-1/2 HP
- Motor Voltage: 230
- Pipe Tapping Sizes: Suction 2 in, Discharge 2 in.
- Gallons Per Minute (GPM): 25
- Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic provides total corrosion resistance and high resistance to sandy water
- Lightweight design makes these pumps more portable than conventional cast iron pumps
- Composite impeller, precision molded with ultra-smooth materials for perfect balance, provides highest performance and efficiency
- Normal wearing parts are easily accessible for service and replacement without disturbing piping or mounting
- Dustproof cover protects electrical components from dust and insects
- Heavy-duty motor, designed for continuous operation, has a stainless steel shaft
- Lawn and landscape sprinkling out of tanks or cisterns
- Light chemical transfer for compatible fluids
This item has a warranty of 12 months from date of original installation, or 18 months from date of manufacture.