The Berkeley B78635 is a centrifugal pump, SSCX series, engineered with a stainless steel housing and shaft for maximum corrosion resistance in chemical and water applications. This model features a noryl impeller molded with precision for perfect balance and lasting quality. The SSCX series centrifugal pumps feature high-head performance and quiet operation.
- 1/2 HP
- Motor Voltage: 115/230
- Pipe Tapping Sizes: Suction 1-1/4 in, Discharge 1 in.
- Enclosure: ODP
- Stainless-steel housing and shaft allow a smooth flow path to ensure quiet operation
- Rated to a maximum operating temperature of 185°F
- Mechanical shaft seals are precision lapped and highly polished for long life and reliability
- The standard seal in a SSCX series is a buna carbon/ceramic.
- Viton with carbon/ceramic faces, includes Viton O-ring change out in pump volute
- Viton with carbon/silicon carbide faces, includes Viton O-ring change out in pump volute
- Noryl impeller with ultra-smooth flow ports maximizes performance and efficiency
- Drain/vent ports make priming and draining easier and faster
- Water circulation
- Booster service
- Liquid transfer
- Spray systems
- Jockey pumps
- OEM applications