The CT Series have a rugged cast iron construction and can be coupled with either a corrosion resistant Noryl, or a lead-free brass impeller.
- 1/2 through 2-1/2 HP – High head models, with heavy-duty motors, easy service design and four-position discharge.
- Drain Port – Provided for easy winterizing.
- High Head – Up to 140’ of head with capacities to 90 GPM.
- Easy Serviceability – All models include replaceable wear ring and feature back pull-out design.
- Noryl® Impellers – Abrasion-resistant for normal applications with working temperatures to 140°F.
- Silicon Bronze Impellers – Pumps equipped with shaft seals rated for temperatures to 225°F.